Saturday 18 January 2014

DAILY FEEDING FROM THE SHEPHERD

2 Kings22:19-20
" Because your heart was responsive and you humbled yourself before the LORD when you heard what I have spoken against this place and its people,that they would become accursed and laid waste,and because you tore your robes and wept in my presence, I have heard you,declares the LORD.
Therefore I will gather you to your fathers, and you will be buried in peace. Your eyes will not see all the disaster I am going to bring on this place. So they took her answer back to the king."

Messengers of king Josiah were relaying  prophetess Huldah's words as given to her by the LORD to Josiah.

Key Lesson:  God is very rich in mercy and has deep tenderness of heart. Our plea for mercy will always avert His wrath and judgement (1Jn1:9).


No comments:

Post a Comment